Wednesday, March 4, 2009

At the far end of town where the grickle grass grows...


Little Moo is quite taken by the Lorax. He reads it EVERY night with Zippercow and the two of them are often heard reciting it to each other when they are together. It's pretty cute to say the least. Zippercow shared this story with me and I thought it was too cute. Apparently while I was at work and they were eating lunch Zippercow was telling Little Moo that after I got home we were going to go to the store to pick out "big boy" underwear and Little Moo said he would like Lorax underwear. Zippercow told him that he didn't think there were any like that and Little Moo got quiet and then after a moment said "if there was, it would be my favorite". Too cute! Also, he is wanting to be a Barbaloot for Halloween this year. Hmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment