Saturday, February 7, 2009

Shocking!!!

So, the terrible parents we are find it humorous when our son is upset. We both felt bad but could not keep from chuckling. We were at Fred Meyer and Little Moo was sitting in one of those monstrous carts that have the big plastic seat with steering wheels behind the actual cart. Great for kids, horrible for the parent that likes to shop without crashing into everything. Anyhow, the air here is particularly dry and the plastic conducive to creating static. So when trying to keep Little Moo from grabbing things off the shelf Zippercow grabbed his hand and of course zapped him. LM didn't like this so much and was crying and asked me to kiss his hand. So I did, and managed to zap him again with my lips. This horrified him and he started crying harder and he kept reaching to hug me and would get zapped. It just kept happening! Like I said we felt bad, but we still laughed. Aweful, we know.

No comments:

Post a Comment