Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hurray!

Our couches have finally been delivered! We have waited for 5 weeks and are so excited to see some of the changes we are making. We have been working diligently at organizing and getting rid of anything we no longer need (and trust me, there is a lot of it!) in hopes of taking care of our spring cleaning now so that when spring comes we can work on our yard, which also needs a lot of work. However the more cleaning I do the messier it seems to be, which is odd because we have gotten rid of a lot of stuff and are still getting rid of more! It is almost as if for each thing I find its place it displaces five more things I then need to find a home. Oh well, it will just have to be a continual work in progress. Fortunately Little Moo is sleeping through the night in his bed so I am more rested and able to work on our various projects. Finally, now just on to potty training! On new furniture...

No comments:

Post a Comment