Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Four Year Old Turned Valley Girl

Having two boys I thought it would be a number of years before I got to hear the high pitched chattering full of “like” and “so” in every sentence. You know, when either one of them (or both of them!!!)  inevitably brings home a far too cheery girl I absolutely can’t stand so that I flinch every time she says the word “like”. Well SURPRISE!!!!

181

195

Instead of turning 5, Little Moo has gone full valley girl. I suppose it would be more appropriate to say valley speak since clearly he is not a girl.  His sentences are riddled with “so” and “like” and he frequently talks so fast we can’t understand him. Where on Earth did he get that from?!?!

I brought it up with Zippercow later in the evening.  We listened to him tell multiple stories using his “likes”’ and “sos” and I turned to Zippercow and asked “So, like, where do you think he got that from?” and he replied “I don’t know. He’s like, a little weird”

Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment