Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Vows I Forgot?

 

There have been some late night as it gets closer to Christmas because…well I procrastinate, but mostly because a lot of the things I need to do either need to be done with no children awake or (like most things) it is just plain easier without the kids bugging me. Last night as we were getting to bed Zippercow was grumbling about how late it was. The conversation goes a little like this:

Me: “You know dear, you can go to bed even if I’m not ready to.”

Zippercow: “No I can’t.”

Me: “Yes you can, you just go to bed.”

Zippercow: “Nope, same bedtime. It says right in our marriage vows, in sickness and health we go to bed at the same time.”

028

Thanks dear, I clearly forgot that vow??? Reason #2,136 why I love my husband, he can’t go to sleep without me. Not a bad place to be.

Anyone else have a shared bedtime?

No comments:

Post a Comment