Sunday, August 5, 2012

Beach Bodies

Okay, so we may not have beach bods but check this out!

184

That’s me running down the beach with the kids at our family reunion! I did this multiple times throughout the day and I wasn’t exhausted or sore, and I absolutely loved it! Zippercow swam in the ocean for hours and also went on hikes and mostly had energy afterwards (okay, it is Zippercow, but it wasn’t his fitness level making him tired!)

Zippercow after taking me hiking on the Zippercow after taking me on the “trail” I’m not really a “forge your own path” kind of gal. Doesn’t he know me but at all?

We thoroughly enjoyed our family vacation. How could we not?!

070

We didn’t find any sand dollars but sometimes the journey is more fun the destination…

116

Making a break for it! Littlest Moo(ver) enjoyed the open space to run!

196

417

Awesome people in an awesome location…there is not much more to say!

574

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous pictures! What a lovely family, and how wonderful to spend time with them in such an awesome place. You are truly blessed.

    ReplyDelete