Saturday, April 30, 2011

Oh Poo!

I should start by saying how much we love our Niecey-poo. I’m so  happy that she is with us everyday. That’s not to say that there aren’t times where she drives me a little batty but why should she be any different than the other children and we get to be close to our Niece, the boys are close to their cousin and (let’s face it) she is so cute! 

In an effort to protect her innocence I gave her the alias of Niecey-poo thinking I’d come up with something more fitting as I spent more time with her. But what I’ve come to discover is that Niecey-poo is perfect. And it works on so many different levels! She is at an age that I especially like. Where their curiosity and inevitable baby cuteness (that has yet to wear off) tips the scale. That’s what allows us to continue on as parents and caregivers, the continuation of the species and all. The cute, it makes almost everything bearable. And fun! Here is an afternoon with Niecey-poo.

002

What’s that Auntie? You don’t want me in the windowsill pulling on the curtains?

003

But I’m sitting in the windowsill. See? I’m cute!

004

Oh, you were serious about getting down…

 

Later after nap…

024

Hello Auntie, it’s me again!!! See, I’m cute!

030

Are you still taking pictures when I want to get out? Again?!?

037

Okay, I’ll do it myself!!!

038

Hmm… Well that didn’t work.

039

Maybe if I just…

041

Cousin? Do I hear you? Will you help?

048

Uh, hello Auntie! Are you still taking pictures?

051

You’ll help me right? Go find a rope!!!

062

This is clearly what stability balls were designed for, I’ll try this!

065

Okay. You forced me to do it. I’m giving you my cute eyes. Look deep into my eyes. You are feeling warm and fuzzy and enveloped in a blanket of cute. You WILL pick me up and let me out.

071

 

Okay so I’m sure that last picture speaks for itself. Oh and those eyes, we call them the cute eyes. It is like the scene in Skrek where Puss in Boots takes his hat off and disarms his enemies with is hypnotic cute look. Cue the music….and there, you have cute eyes. And man, does she have it down!

No comments:

Post a Comment