Thursday, December 11, 2008

Do not post when you are crazy!

Well, I am doing much better now. We have unpacked a bit more and I discovered we do have room for things,we just need a little creative organizing, or reorganizing in this case. We've also discovered that there are a lot of things we no longer need. In the past we just kept most of the furniture we had because "someday" it may fit, and we don't know what our house will be like. Well now we know so what doesn't fit, goes! We put the Christmas tree up and I made out a bunch of our Christmas cards and I'm feeling like myself again, which I'm sure Little Moo and Zippercow are thankful for. Speaking of Christmas cards, in an attempt to forward my progress in getting them out shortly after we moved, I addressed a bunch of envelopes...before we moved. So, during the process of moving I put the box of envelopes "somewhere safe" (if you know me at all you know this place does not exist) and cannot for the life of me find them! So I started over. I guess I will have less work next year. Oh well!

Little Moo is enjoying discovering old toys in boxes and our new organization in his room. He can get to everything he wants or needs. Unfortunately that applies to the whole house. At the last place I had managed to set the whole living room up so that he couldn't really get to another part of the house without one of us. Well there isn't really a good way to do that here, and honestly he has to learn sometime, right? It has added a new element to preparing meals and doing laundry. I'm really looking forward to doing some holiday baking, but that may not be so easy we a Little Moo underfoot. Especially since he likes to be my helper now. It is cute, now we have to have peanut butter and jelly sandwiches everyday because I let him spread the peanut butter and jelly. Now only I could get him excited about folding laundry...

No comments:

Post a Comment