Tuesday, December 30, 2008

PROUD

So proud of my Zippercow I am! He fixed our water heater! After much hassle to get the parts and proper tools he was able to fix it and now I can have hot showers that last longer than 8.5 minutes and we can take showers back to back and we can even run laundry or dishes without running out of hot water, it's wonderful! I have to admit I was little nervous about undertaking a project that involved something so crucial to our everyday lives that if something went wrong would be very expensive to fix, but he did a great job. He discovered that the wrong part had been used previously and it gave him some problems getting it out, but he fixed it and by doing so saved us a great deal of money. Yay for smart hubbies!



Oh, and we fixed the option that allows for our friends and families to leave comments without logging in. I didn't realize that was something I had to manually change, but anyhow leaving comments is enabled for those who choose to use it :)







2 comments:

  1. He's a good man, your Zippercow, I've always been proud of him, though I often don't understand him.
    Aunt Lex

    ReplyDelete