Thursday, December 18, 2008

Even I don't want my Christmas THIS white!

snow, snow, SNOW!!!!! I like snow but this is a bit ridiculous. We can't even go out and play because the snow drifts are taller than Little Moo! And with the wind the temperature is easily in the single digits. In a vain attempt to clear the driveway before Zippercow got home I bundled myself and Little Moo up to go outside, but every swipe with the shovel the wind would blow the snow right back. And in our face. To say the least LM was not thrilled with this and after about 10 minutes I had to abandon the shovel in the front yard and get us both inside. Since I've shoveled we again have snow drifts taller than LM blocking our front door. We tried shoveling the driveway and Zippercow tried to leave this morning to work. Ha! The snow is taller than our bumper and if you've seen our car you know it is small and light and isn't making it anywhere. Fortunately a coworker in a large truck was able to come get him. I wish I could get pictures to show just how crazy the snow is, but it is difficult to get a good shot through windows. The snow is absolutely beautiful and the wind has worked its magic added a unique design to the fallen snow, but truly, it is enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment