Monday, June 4, 2012

Fencing in the Herd: Final Chapter

This is it, what you’ve all been waiting for! I know, I know. You have all been losing sleep anticipating this reveal, but fret no more, because it is time!

016

Sadly he’s not down on one knee with romantic proclamations of love, well…he is but not for me.039

His grasslets. I think he loves them more than me. Sigh… I digress.

Our fence is done! I suppose there is still the staining and a little trimming to do but the most important part is done!

028 copy

The herd is contained! See that little spot of white with a circle around it. Yes, that is Littlest Moo, far from arms reach but safely in the yard! Just in time too because unlike his older brother he is a mover, he should actually be called “Littlest Moover"! The fence definitely rates pretty high best investments for our family (and sanity).

017

We are very happy with the results and I can still see the alfalfa fields over the top of the fence. So I can keep the kiddos in AND still get my view!

This wouldn’t be possible without my wonderful husband, this guy (my awesome brother) who helped the hubs out a ton,

026

and Shawn at Skyblue Handyman Services.

Now I just need to teach Little Moo to stop opening the fence and letting his brother out…

No comments:

Post a Comment