Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Father’s Day!

Okay so it is a little belated, but the sentiment is still there. I’m so lucky to have an amazing husband and even luckier that he is a fabulous Dad to both my boys. I saw this video this morning and could not stop laughing, it totally made my Monday morning.

Being this kind of Dad my one day embarrass our kids, but hey I have come to learn that is some of the fun of being a parent. These Dads are cool, they share in parenting, these  dads change diapers. So. Sexy. Okay not the diaper part, but the sharing in everything part. People without kids don’t understand, but they don’t need to. The right kind of women love and appreciate these men, and since they are the ones that put out, they really are who matter most.

I love it because I can see a little Zippercow in all those Dads. In fact St. Johns Bay is Zippercow’s (self imposed) work uniform. King of the grill, lawn, splash pad and electronics. He’s all those things and so much more. I’m sure there is NOTHING I could do to show him how much I truly appreciate him.

But I do.

The same is true of my own Dad. He was (and continues to be) a wonderful Dad who gave me an appreciation of music and ridiculous comedy. There is an endless list of things he taught me, and in all of that I managed to learn how to find the perfect person to spend my life with.

To both the Dads in my life, my Dad and my wonderful husband Happy Belated Father’s Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment