Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Growing Up So Quickly!

Littlest Moo is 8 months old today! He’s closer to a year than being an newborn (which makes me oh so sad) but he is so much fun! He is sitting up, GI crawling, rolling and is super excited about eating real food!

349038

Whatever brother is doing is always super exciting and hilarious, of course. Have I mentioned that most of Littlest Moo’s weight is in his cheeks. So cute! Sure I’m biased, but what Mom isn’t?

005

 

070

264

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Woobie. Littlest Moo’s purple cow that he has to have to sleep every night. So we bought another (right)  so that if purple cow is dirty (because let’s face it he still spits up a lot) he has something to nap or sleep with. Instead, he wants both to sleep with. He holds one in the crook of each arm. Super cute!

285

Yay for fists full of cows!!!

449

I’m sad that our baby is growing so quickly, but I’m so excited for what is to come! Mostly I wanted to share super cute pics of our little guy!

2 comments:

  1. He is so precious!! I am also a sucker for a baby with big cheeks. :) He seems like he is such a happy baby and has so much personalty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marci! You know we didn't think it was possible to have a happier baby than Little Moo was, but Littlest Moo somehow is!

    ReplyDelete