Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mama Moo’s Favorite Things!

I have a lot of favorite things, but I will start off with my MOST FAVORITIST things

031

Of course the first two are these silly hooligans. Little Moo and Littlest Moo. Aren’t they adorable!!! Sure I might be biased but come on, they are about the cutest thing ever!

106

Then of course there is this guy. Not the little one (but he is the MOST adorable little boy ever) but the man holding him. Such a wonderful husband and father, and probably one of the funniest people I know. LOOOOVEE him!

 

Mushy, sure. But I can’t share my favorite things without first sharing my absolute most favorite things, my menfolk!!!

Now on to some of my favorite things in our home

063

This is my favorite grouping on a shelf in our house. It  is on a wall in Littlest Moo’s room. Cows. I know, shocking right? I love it for a couple reasons, mostly because right now it is the most put together thing in his room (I will show pictures of the rest of it in my next post. Yikes!) And because I made the cow pictures. I spray painted some Goodwill picture frames, found some cow coloring pictures and gussied them up.

072

What do you think? I love the dancing cow! I have written “moo” around the edge of the white paper. Love it!

071

Then of course there is the John Deere cow. ADORABLE!

Which brings me to my other favorite cow

IMG_0710

We found this little guy at Fred Meyer in the clearance section. I couldn’t decide if I liked him or thought he was creepy. I’ve come around and now I love him. He has inspired décor for the living room that I would have never come up with if I didn’t find him. He’s my cowspiration! I will share that with you soon too. Currently he sits upon a shelf, but he has been spotted elsewhere as well

IMG_0714

Those are a few of my favorites. Mostly cow inspired, but hey it IS Zipper Herd!

No comments:

Post a Comment